- How long can I test the brush for?
- Up 30 days from date of purchase. It must be returned to us on or before the 30th day.
- What do I need to return?
- You need to return all the original box contents to qualify, so do not throw any packaging away. You must include the receipt you got when the brush was purchased too. A covering note with your name and address is also required.
- Where do I send it to?
- If in the UK, you need to send the brush to: SimplyTeeth Brushes, 10 Ernest Road, Hornchurch, Essex,
- How do I send it?
- The method you use for delivery will be up to you. We advise using Royal Mail, preferably a signed and insured for service so that you can prove delivery if required.
- The shipping cost is your responsibility and these costs will not be returned, only the cost of the electric toothbrush itself.
- Sending it via a non signed for or insured service will reduce your shipping cost but you will be unable to prove delivery or claim if lost.
- How is the refund paid and processed?
- The refund for the toothbrush you are returning is sent to you via cheque once the item has been received and examined. We can process the refund via bacs or refund back on your card but we will need card details as we do not store any customers card details
- How do I contact them?
- You can contact SimplyTeeth Brushes on 01708 474904 in the UK. during business hours, or through email using email@example.com
All our electric brushes come with a manufacturer 1 year guarantee from the time of sale. If you are subscribed to our premier subscription service then the brush will be covered for life as long as there has been no gaps in the subscription service.